Hi guys today I am back with and will be posting a team which was my last one in the 2015 season this report seems quite meaningless however I wanted to share the last few teams I did played in the 2015 season, hopefully you still like going through it; not a worth it post to read as it is not useful to read but just as a diary check I’ll be posting this. Let’s get started: Before you head in to this: . I needed a solid team and thought of Japan sand as an archetype that might work, oh boy it turned out the best! . The team is basically Japan sand with a couple of twists and turns that I wanted to share. The Team: Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf Ability: Sand Stream Level: 50 Shiny: Yes EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe Jolly Nature - Rock Slide - Assurance - Superpower - Ice Beam Oh! Our beloved tyranitar how can you miss this guy when building a sand team dude! Ofcourse was a must comer. ...
Welcome to my blog! Here you will read about Pokemon! I like to share my VGC Teams and opinions on news or romhacks.
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
Comments
Post a Comment